Posted on: 10-09-2019
BIC Services is a fast growing producer and supplier of food ingredients. We help customers to excel in their core processes by entering into partnerships and offering customized solutions. We look for and invest in people to bring that goal to life. Our core values are; Solution driven, Accountable, Effectiveness, High quality and Care. Controlling the production and packaging lines and guaranteeing the high-quality production capacity are central.
Are you the one who fits our core values and takes care of:
• Production; first time right
• Properly performing controls, communication and registration
• Food and feed safety
• Finding and solving malfunctions at the machines
• Process and general improvement proposals; LEAN
• Proper work transfer through optimal communication and registration
• Timely signaling and suggesting workable solutions when production schedules are not met (optimal use of production capacity)
• Clean and safe working environment
• Positive and safe working atmosphere within and between the teams
Competences & Skills:
Decision-making, creativity, experience, initiative, top quality, adaptability, stress management, team player, communicative, energy / motivation, enthusiasm / passion.
(Passion for) Mechanical engineering, VAPRO B (is preferred)
ATTENTION: side entrants can also qualify for suitable training opportunities!